Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come join us!
- Our mission is to provide Christ-like healing to the community through education, treatment and health services.
- Hospital employed position,.
- Nationally competitive compensation with incentive plan,.
- Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Hospitalists also cover the ICU with day-time critical care support.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Support of a full spectrum of specialists and hospital administration.
- This university town serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 60,000.
- Candidates are sought who are invested in enhancing the care of hospitalized patients and providing outstanding care in a supportive team environment.
- 7 on/7 off block shift schedule,.
- Jonesboro, Arkansas is a wonderful place to raise a family.
- Applicant must be comfortable in ICU - Daytime critical care support available.
- St. Bernards is proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in the region, offering the latest in CT, MRI, and PET imaging, as well as CV surgery, neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA technology, an electronic health record and da Vinci robotic surgery.
- Services: Hospitalist services currently include ED unassigned coverage, primary care coverage, surgical comanagement, observation center coverage and preoperative evaluations.
- St. Bernards is a 438-bed Hospital serving as the regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 620,000 people.
- We Welcome You Right Here at St. Bernards!
- St. Bernards Medical Center is seeking board certified/board eligible internal medicine physicians to join our patient centered, evidence based hospitalist program.
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, pension, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment.
This perm job from St. Bernards Healthcare was last open on Sep 13.