Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We Welcome You Right Here at St. Bernards!
- Nationally competitive compensation with incentive plan,.
- Our mission is to provide Christ-like healing to the community through education, treatment and health services.
- Hospital employed position,.
- This university town serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 60,000.
- St. Bernards is proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in the region, offering the latest in CT, MRI, and PET imaging, as well as CV surgery, neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA technology, an electronic health record and da Vinci robotic surgery.
- Jonesboro, Arkansas is a wonderful place to raise a family.
- 7 on/7 off block shift schedule,.
- Applicant must be comfortable in ICU - Daytime critical care support available.
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, pension, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment.
- Services: Hospitalist services currently include ED unassigned coverage, primary care coverage, surgical comanagement, observation center coverage and preoperative evaluations.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Come join us!
- Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- St. Bernards Medical Center is seeking board certified/board eligible internal medicine physicians to join our patient centered, evidence based hospitalist program.
- Hospitalists also cover the ICU with day-time critical care support.
- Candidates are sought who are invested in enhancing the care of hospitalized patients and providing outstanding care in a supportive team environment.
- Support of a full spectrum of specialists and hospital administration.
- St. Bernards is a 438-bed Hospital serving as the regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 620,000 people.
This perm job from St. Bernards Healthcare was last open on Sep 13.