Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Russellville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You are only minutes from Arkansas Technical University, beautiful Lake Dardanelle and conveniently, only one hour from the State Capital and Little Rock National Airport.
- Our Hospitalists enjoy a competitive base compensation, plus incentive, plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Anticipated income is in the $230K-275K range but with opportunity for more.
- A hotspot for recreation such as boating, camping, fishing, biking and numerous other outdoor activities, combined with a moderate 4 season climate makes Russellville the perfect city.
- Centrally located along Interstate 40, Russellville portrays small town charm with easy access to metropolitan lifestyles.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on/7 off - 12 hour shift model.
- This 170 bed Jacho accredited hospital has served the Arkansas River Valley for more than 75 years.
- Schumacher Group and Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center have assembled a Hospitalist Program designed with patient care as the priority.
- Seeing on average 15-18 patients per day, Hospitalists can expect to utilize their skills in an environment that values service, quality care and growth.
- Schumacher Group is a National ER and Hospitalist management company with 17 years of experience and locations throughout the country.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jun 29.