Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Russellville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Schumacher Group is a National ER and Hospitalist management company with 17 years of experience and locations throughout the country.
- Schumacher Group and Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center have assembled a Hospitalist Program designed with patient care as the priority.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on/7 off - 12 hour shift model.
- Centrally located along Interstate 40, Russellville portrays small town charm with easy access to metropolitan lifestyles.
- Seeing on average 15-18 patients per day, Hospitalists can expect to utilize their skills in an environment that values service, quality care and growth.
- Our Hospitalists enjoy a competitive base compensation, plus incentive, plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Anticipated income is in the $230K-275K range but with opportunity for more.
- A hotspot for recreation such as boating, camping, fishing, biking and numerous other outdoor activities, combined with a moderate 4 season climate makes Russellville the perfect city.
- This 170 bed Jacho accredited hospital has served the Arkansas River Valley for more than 75 years.
- You are only minutes from Arkansas Technical University, beautiful Lake Dardanelle and conveniently, only one hour from the State Capital and Little Rock National Airport.
This perm job from SCP Health was last open on Jun 29.