Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (El Dorado) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ranks in the Top 10% of hospitals in the country in 6 out of 7 measures for heart attack, 3 out of 4 measures for heart failure and exceeds state and national averages for measures for pneumonia, according to Hospital Quality Alliance (Dec.
- Over the last nine years we have successfully grown from nine to over 500 physicians in 29 programs across the United States Apogee functions as a team with a common goal.
- Our values are based on philosophies, trust and loyalty.
- Invested more than $40M in equipment and facility improvements since 1996, offering state-of-the-art technologies, including open MRI, PET imaging, interventional radiology and digital mammography with CAD over-read capabilities.
- 220,000 Annual Base Salary.
- In 2010 and 2011 they received recognition from the Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care as the Best Performing Acute Care Hospital in the state of Arkansas for appropriate care measures.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- We believe the foundation for our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country.
- 166-bed facility.
- Located in south-central Arkansas with easy driving distance to Little Rock, AR (110 miles) and Shreveport, LA (96 miles).
- Full administrative support.
- Apogee University Training.
- Physicians, just like you.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Voted as having "America's Best Downtown" in 2009, El Dorado is a town rich in southern charm, history and some of the best Arkansas Festivals.
- With their historic arts and culture, dining experiences, festivals and events, Golf and Country Club, recreational parks, shopping centers, and nighttime hotspots, the El Dorado community never disappoints.
- Apogee Physicians is a dedicated, state-of-the art, physician-run and physician-focused Hospitalist group.
- Full benefits, including CME and Malpractice.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 22.