Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule is 7 on/7 off with rounds and. Group will look at full-time (15 shifts per month) or part-time.
- Includes admits, consults and rounding.
- Community is two hours from Little Rock and two hours from Memphis.
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Unrestricted Arkansas state license also required.
- H+ is 100% focused on the locum tenens and contingency permanent staffing of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Hospital Medicine.
- Permanent, W-2 position also available for qualified candidates.
- Mid-level support provided.
- ICU procedures (vent management) required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
- Average 25 total patients encounters per day.
- Thriving Hospitalist program in northeast Arkansas is seeking 1 full time physician to provide locum tenens coverage for established group.
This perm job from Hospitalists Plus was last open on Aug 10.