Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unrestricted Arkansas state license also required.
- Schedule is 7 on/7 off with rounds and. Group will look at full-time (15 shifts per month) or part-time.
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
- Includes admits, consults and rounding.
- ICU procedures (vent management) required.
- Mid-level support provided.
- Community is two hours from Little Rock and two hours from Memphis.
- H+ is 100% focused on the locum tenens and contingency permanent staffing of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Hospital Medicine.
- Permanent, W-2 position also available for qualified candidates.
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Average 25 total patients encounters per day.
- Thriving Hospitalist program in northeast Arkansas is seeking 1 full time physician to provide locum tenens coverage for established group.
This perm job from Hospitalists Plus was last open on Aug 10.