Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Helena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Originally opened in 1909, the facility has moved and grown over the years into a 125,000-square foot square facility located on highway 49.
- They are located near the banks of the Mississippi River, and only 3 miles South of the St. Frances National Forest.
- Agricultural and agricultural related business account for the majority of the economic base for the Phillips County Area.
- A typical shift will run 7:00 AM - 7:00 p.
- It offers many services including 24-Emergency Care, surgical services, cardiac rehabilitation, home health, intensive care, outpatient services, pediatrics, physical rehabilitation, speech therapy and women's services.
- Helena is the second oldest city within the State of Arkansas.
- The cities of Helena and West Helena, referred to as the Twin Cities, are home to a majority of Phillips County's 26,000 residents.
- Helena Regional Medical Center is seeking two Hospitalists.
- With specialized equipment, and more than 35 physicians on staff, the facility serves over 63,000 people.
- There are ample hunting and fishing opportunities within a very short distance from Helena-West Helena.
- Work schedule is projected to be 7 days on / 7 days off.
- 7:00 AM Current average patient load is approximately 10 - 15 patients.
- Must be BE/BC Internal Medicine / Pediatrics physicians.
- M, on-site, and.m.
- Helena Regional Medical Center, a 155-bed, full-service facility, is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (Jcaho).
- Phillips Community College, a member of the University of Arkansas System is located in Helena.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Apr 23.