Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Helena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Helena is the second oldest city within the State of Arkansas.
- Must be BE/BC Internal Medicine / Pediatrics physicians.
- Helena Regional Medical Center, a 155-bed, full-service facility, is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (Jcaho).
- There are ample hunting and fishing opportunities within a very short distance from Helena-West Helena.
- The cities of Helena and West Helena, referred to as the Twin Cities, are home to a majority of Phillips County's 26,000 residents.
- Originally opened in 1909, the facility has moved and grown over the years into a 125,000-square foot square facility located on highway 49.
- Helena Regional Medical Center is seeking two Hospitalists.
- They are located near the banks of the Mississippi River, and only 3 miles South of the St. Frances National Forest.
- Work schedule is projected to be 7 days on / 7 days off.
- Agricultural and agricultural related business account for the majority of the economic base for the Phillips County Area.
- With specialized equipment, and more than 35 physicians on staff, the facility serves over 63,000 people.
- Phillips Community College, a member of the University of Arkansas System is located in Helena.
- 7:00 AM Current average patient load is approximately 10 - 15 patients.
- A typical shift will run 7:00 AM - 7:00 p.
- M, on-site, and.m.
- It offers many services including 24-Emergency Care, surgical services, cardiac rehabilitation, home health, intensive care, outpatient services, pediatrics, physical rehabilitation, speech therapy and women's services.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Apr 23.