Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation, CME and more!
- About 250 deliveries done monthly.
- Average daily patient load is approximately 12.
- Interest/proficiency in doing some procedures & IVs necessary.
- Pediatrics Hospitalists Needed in One of the Fastest Growing Areas in America!
- 7on/7off Day Shift covering well-baby nursery.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Base Salary with potential bonus based on quality measures.
- The community boasts a strong economy (home of WalMart, Tyson Chicken and others) and an excellent school system.
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital, a 64 bed facility, is seeking 2 BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalists to join the staff of the hospital in an Employed position.
- Part of the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area - Population over 500,000.
- Hospital has 2 neonatologists to cover Nicu & deliveries.
- The Northwest Arkansas area is one of the fastest growing in the country and offers easy access to big city amenities while still maintaining a small town environment.
- AR, Johnson - Willow Creek Women's Hospital.
- Medical education debt assistance.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Sep 21.