Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 27, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interest/proficiency in doing some procedures & IVs necessary.
- Hospital has 2 neonatologists to cover Nicu & deliveries.
- Part of the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area - Population over 500,000.
- 7on/7off Day Shift covering well-baby nursery.
- About 250 deliveries done monthly.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital, a 64 bed facility, is seeking 2 BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalists to join the staff of the hospital in an Employed position.
- AR, Johnson - Willow Creek Women's Hospital.
- The Northwest Arkansas area is one of the fastest growing in the country and offers easy access to big city amenities while still maintaining a small town environment.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Average daily patient load is approximately 12.
- Base Salary with potential bonus based on quality measures.
- The community boasts a strong economy (home of WalMart, Tyson Chicken and others) and an excellent school system.
- Relocation, CME and more!
- Pediatrics Hospitalists Needed in One of the Fastest Growing Areas in America!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Sep 21.