Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base Salary with potential bonus based on quality measures.
- Average daily patient load is approximately 12.
- Interest/proficiency in doing some procedures & IVs necessary.
- Hospital has 2 neonatologists to cover Nicu & deliveries.
- Part of the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area - Population over 500,000.
- About 250 deliveries done monthly.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Pediatrics Hospitalists Needed in One of the Fastest Growing Areas in America!
- 7on/7off Day Shift covering well-baby nursery.
- AR, Johnson - Willow Creek Women's Hospital.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital, a 64 bed facility, is seeking 2 BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalists to join the staff of the hospital in an Employed position.
- The community boasts a strong economy (home of WalMart, Tyson Chicken and others) and an excellent school system.
- The Northwest Arkansas area is one of the fastest growing in the country and offers easy access to big city amenities while still maintaining a small town environment.
- Relocation, CME and more!
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Sep 21.