Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years.
- Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country.
- You simply cannot find a better place for your family- or your medical practice.
- IM/FP trained okay.
- Hospital employed.
- Relocation, CME and more!
- Medical education debtassistance.
- Base Salary with potential bonus based on quality measures.
- Specialist available for procedures (hosp can do if needed).
- Come taste the best life has to offer!
- Flexible 7 on/7 off schedule and full complement of specialists including cardiology, pulmonology/critical care, etc.
- The Northwest Arkansas metro area includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista, with a total population of over 500,000.
- We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
- We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Mgma Salary.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- 7 on 7 off.
- And Tyson Foods, Inc.
- 121 bed facility.
- Hospitalist needed for Full-time Opporutnity in Northwest Arkansas.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- The community boasts a strong economy (home of WalMart, Tyson Chicken and others) and an excellent school system.
- We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
- THE Northwest Arkansas Community.
- The Northwest AR area is one of the fastest growing in the country and offers easy access to big city amenities while still maintaining a small town environment.
- Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Mar 9.