Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Springdale) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/PRN placement w/this excellent Community Hospital.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Arkansas is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine & earn extra income.
- All services, including EM, Surgery, FM, IM, etc.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- MD or DO.
- Position: Locum Tenens Day Shift or Nocturnist.
- Locums Compensation: $150/hr.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- Facility Profile: 220-beds.
- ED physician will also respond to codes.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Foster Crown needs Locums or Perm Hospitalists in Springdale, Arkansas at $150/hr.
- If on-going locums is not a fit, why not try locums to perm.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Open ICU - 9 beds.
- Locums to perm will also be considered.
- City / State: Springdale, Arkansas.
- This Hospitalist or Nocturnist opportunity offers you the ability to work long term locum tenens (PRN) in Northwest Arkansas.
- 7p - 7a or 7p - 7a.
- Travel, lodging & medical malpractice insurance is paid.
- Procedures: Central lines & intubations, codes required, Acls.
- 2-day rounders & 1-night (nocturnist work w/limited patient interaction).
- ADC: 18- 20 patients.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Negotiable for both days & nocturnist).
- We place physicians in all states.
- Trauma: N/A.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 3.