Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale is a 222-bed acute care facility.
- Springdale is located in northwest Arkansas just 2 hours south of Springfield, Missouri and about 2 hours east of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Springdale, Arkansas, the fourth largest city in Arkansas, is a diverse and friendly community.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 on / 7 off shifts.
- They also have an excellent school system and the founding of Northwest Arkansas Community College gives residents the option to continue their education.
- They were the first to offer minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, are an accredited Chest Pain Center, and fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
- In 2016, it was ranked 23rd best overall economy, according to WalletHub, and has earned the reputation as the region's industrial hotspot with Tyson Foods' world headquarters being located there.
- 222 hospital beds.
- The facility offers an array of services from acute care inpatient rehabilitation to orthopedics.
- Springdale strives to honor a 30-minutes-or-less service pledge.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners