Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (El Dorado) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residents are eligible for the El Dorado Promise, a scholarship program that covers up to five years of college tuition for any graduate of El Dorado High School attending an accredited university in the United States.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Block scheduling.
- 166 hospital beds.
- Medical Center of South Arkansas is a 166 bed acute care facility.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 23-25 daily encounters.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- They are accredited by the Joint Commission along with Accredited Chest Pain Center, Nationally Certified Cardiac Rehab Program, and Joint Commission accredited laboratory.
- El Dorado was voted as having "America's Best Downtown". It boasts a variety of industries beyond education and healthcare, including energy and professional services.
- They offer neonatal specialty care, surgical, emergency and intensive care.
- 4 physician team with 2 NP/Pas.
- ED renovation - October 2016.
- El Dorado is located 2 hours north of Shreveport, Louisiana and south of Little Rock, Arkansas.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners