Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Siloam Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 22 in the state, and more than 700 small businesses and a dozen large companies.
- The facility offers an array of services from inpatient and outpatient care, emergency medicine, medical, surgical, and intensive care services.
- Siloam Springs, Arkansas is a charming and sometimes eclectic small town surrounded by natural beauty.
- It is home to John Brown University, a private Christian university ranked No.
- 7 on / 7 off shifts.
- 1 in 'Best Value' among southern regional colleges by United States News.
- Located in Northwest Arkansas, Siloam Springs is 25 miles south of the Missouri state line and right on the Oklahoma border and only 85 miles from Tulsa.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 42 hospital beds (private rooms).
- In 2013, they received Level IV trauma certification.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital is a 42 bed facility.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- They are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Newly built facility.
- Siloam boasts a prosperous downtown, a school district United States News and World Report ranked No.
- It was named 'One of the Best Small Towns In America' by Smithsonian Magazine.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners