Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bentonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 42 average daily encounters.
- The residents enjoy a thriving downtown with exceptional shopping and dining venues, and an excellent school system.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville is a 128-bed acute care facility.
- Bentonville, Arkansas has transformed itself from a sleepy small town to a bustling center of commerce and innovative entrepreneurialism.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 128 hospital beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Bentonville has received recognition by WalletHub as "The Best 50 Small Cities and Towns in America" and "Top 10 Places for Families" by Livability.
- The facility offers comprehensive cardiac care, including open-heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, as well as the Northwest Rehabilitation program.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- The facility has received accreditation from the Joint Commission, Chest Pain Center, and Joint Center.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners