Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bentonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bentonville, Arkansas has transformed itself from a sleepy small town to a bustling center of commerce and innovative entrepreneurialism.
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville is a 128-bed acute care facility.
- The residents enjoy a thriving downtown with exceptional shopping and dining venues, and an excellent school system.
- 12 hour shifts.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The facility has received accreditation from the Joint Commission, Chest Pain Center, and Joint Center.
- 128 hospital beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Bentonville has received recognition by WalletHub as "The Best 50 Small Cities and Towns in America" and "Top 10 Places for Families" by Livability.
- The facility offers comprehensive cardiac care, including open-heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, as well as the Northwest Rehabilitation program.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 42 average daily encounters.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.