Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pine Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center is a 333 bed not-for-profit, private, acute care facility.
- They are also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (Carf).
- 333 acute care beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Pine Bluff residents enjoy pleasant temperatures year round and great recreation opportunities on the beautiful Arkansas River, which is known for its exceptional bass fishing.
- It offers primary care and a full range of specialties.
- Pine Bluff is located less than an hour from Little Rock, Arkansas in the heart of a rich agricultural region.
- 53K annual ED volume.
- In addition to agriculture, major employers in the area include Tyson Foods, Evergreen Packaging, Pine Bluff Arsenal, and Union Pacific Railroad.
- Pine Bluff is home to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (Uapb) and Southeast Arkansas College as well as four public school districts and several private schools.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners