Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pine Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It offers primary care and a full range of specialties.
- 53K annual ED volume.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center is a 333 bed not-for-profit, private, acute care facility.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Pine Bluff is home to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (Uapb) and Southeast Arkansas College as well as four public school districts and several private schools.
- They are also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (Carf).
- Pine Bluff residents enjoy pleasant temperatures year round and great recreation opportunities on the beautiful Arkansas River, which is known for its exceptional bass fishing.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Pine Bluff is located less than an hour from Little Rock, Arkansas in the heart of a rich agricultural region.
- In addition to agriculture, major employers in the area include Tyson Foods, Evergreen Packaging, Pine Bluff Arsenal, and Union Pacific Railroad.
- 333 acute care beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners