Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Conway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalists work from 7a-7p, 7 on/7 off in teams of 4 during the day and 1 at night.
- The opportunity is open to both Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialities.
- Board eligible if new graduate otherwise board certification required.
- There is no nocturnist program, so every 10th week there is a week of night shift.
- Our hospitalist round in the ICU, however the ER physicians respond to all codes.
- MD or DO.
- Conway Regional Health System is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join the Conway Regional Team.
- New graduate or someone wanting to practice another ten years plus.
- The hospitalist program is employed through the hospital, with 10 physicians currently in the group and plans for the expansion of an additional two physicans.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Conway, AR.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago