Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Forrest City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for hunting, fishing, & camping.
- Potential commencement bonus.
- An outdoors lover's paradise!
- Golf courses for every level of golfer!
- Ideal candidate will have skill set to work in critical care.
- Option available for physician to have a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Potential debt repayment assistance.
- The town offers small town convenience and big city access.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Forrest City Medical Center is a 118 bed hospital located between Memphis, TN and Little Rock, AR.
- Village Creek State Park, Arkansas' largest.
- Competitive compensation.
- With friendly people, little traffic congestion, and a down-home atmosphere, Forrest City is the ideal spot to live.
- Forrest City Medical Center, located in Forrest City, AR, is seeking an experienced Hospitalist to replace a departing physician.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Forrest City, AR.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago