Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Please reference Job 9446.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- A VA facility in Arkansas is in need of a Hospitalist for night shifts beginning as soon as credentialing is complete through the end of September 2018 with a 1 year option to extend in Fayetteville, AR.
- This is a full-time opportunity.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arkansas.
- 7pm - 7am, 7 days per week.
- DEA, BLS, and Acls required.
- Vamc - Veterans Administration.
- Must be comfortable with vent management.
- No procedures required.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago