Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Russellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Russellville offers abundant opportunities for the outdoor and recreational enthusiast: mountain biking, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, hang gliding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, camping, rock climbing and more!
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center in Russellville, Arkansas is seeking a Nocturnist to join its employed hospitalist group.
- 170-bed hospital with over 25,000 Emergency Room visits annually.
- This growing team will enjoy a collaborative medical staff, superior administrative support, and excellent work/life balance.
- Average 18-20 encounters.
- Candidate should be BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 7-on / 7-off.
- Robust subspecialty support, including medical and radiation oncology, vascular surgery, diagnostic and interventional radiology, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and sports medicine, general surgery, and urology.
- Strong administrative support and case management team.
- There are 12 city parks and three golf courses, and four state parks are located within 30 minutes of the city.
- 5-6 admits each night.
- Downtown Russellville has benefited from a major redevelopment program in recent years, and the city now serves as the business, government and cultural center for the Arkansas River Valley.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Russellville, AR.
- 7pm - 7am.
- The revitalized downtown area features a newly restored historic Downtown Depot, with a Visitor's Center and railroad museum.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago