Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 hospital.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital is a 20-bed facility with five operating rooms and one procedure room.
- 12 hour shift (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital is also an accredited center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and Quality Improvement Program.
- Fayetteville, the third largest city in Arkansas, provides all the resources and advantages of a large city while maintaining a great quality of life.
- The facility is the Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals in Orthopedics for two years in a row.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This small city offers historic neighborhoods, exciting nightlife, live local music, and is located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains which includes lakes, rivers, hiking and biking trails.
- Fayetteville Public Schools are Arkansas's leaders in both academics and athletics.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Fayetteville is less than 3 hours northwest of Little Rock and about 2 hours east of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 100 annual patient encounters.
- The University of Arkansas is the local institution of higher education.
- Specialty areas include advanced spine surgery, urology, podiatry, minimally invasive general surgery, bariatric surgery, orthopedic and sports medicine, gynecological surgery, interventional pain management and cosmetic reconstructive surgery.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners