Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital is also an accredited center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and Quality Improvement Program.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Fayetteville is less than 3 hours northwest of Little Rock and about 2 hours east of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 100 annual patient encounters.
- This small city offers historic neighborhoods, exciting nightlife, live local music, and is located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains which includes lakes, rivers, hiking and biking trails.
- Specialty areas include advanced spine surgery, urology, podiatry, minimally invasive general surgery, bariatric surgery, orthopedic and sports medicine, gynecological surgery, interventional pain management and cosmetic reconstructive surgery.
- Fayetteville Public Schools are Arkansas's leaders in both academics and athletics.
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital is a 20-bed facility with five operating rooms and one procedure room.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 12 hour shift (7 AM - 7 PM).
- The University of Arkansas is the local institution of higher education.
- Fayetteville, the third largest city in Arkansas, provides all the resources and advantages of a large city while maintaining a great quality of life.
- 20 hospital.
- The facility is the Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals in Orthopedics for two years in a row.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners