Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (United States) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These positions are part-time and home-based.
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery.
- Gain experience with new technology.
- Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside.
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice.
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness.
- Support multiple facilities in one shift.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- A clean record.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.