Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Little Rock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinical responsibilities include admissions, discharges, ongoing care of medical inpatients utilizing an electronic medical record, and bedside procedures.
- Minimum of 18 months experience as a full-time Hospitalist.
- Responsibilities may include supervision medical students and residents.
- As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs, with exceptional personnel providing quality support services.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Serve in conjunction with other members of the Hospitalist team to provide evidence-based patient-centered care and help to lead daily patient care rounds and discharge planning with members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification - Internal Medicine BC/BE.
- Acls & BLS.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Little Rock, AR.
- Expectation to provide patient care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective for the promotion of health, prevention of illness, and treatment of disease.
- Cetechs is seeking physicians with training, interest, and expertise in H ospital Medicine to join a team of dedicated Hospitalists for a federal healthcare facility in LIttle Rock, AR.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable them to establish and maintain professional relationships with patients, families, and other members of the healthcare team.
- M.D. or D.O.
- The successful candidate would provide clinical care admitted to non-Intensive Care Unit areas.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago