Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- This unique opportunity at St. Bernards Medical Center, a 438-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an experienced ICU physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 17 MDs, 8 NPs Model.
- Located in Jonesboro, AR.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Nov 10.