Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This unique opportunity at St. Bernards Medical Center, a 438-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- 17 MDs, 8 NPs Model.
- Located in Jonesboro, AR.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an experienced ICU physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Nov 10.