Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 300,000 Base Salary + $60,000 Signing Bonus
Set in the Rolling Hills of the Ozarks
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join an established group that has been in existence for over 18 years.
- HOS 9863577 (IND/TR).
- 7 On and 7 Off Block Schedule.
- 268 bed regional hospital with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arkansas.
- Join a service line that enjoys strong support from both the hospital and community, strike a great work / life balance and earn an exceptional income!
- Scheduled for 12 hour shifts but usually work 8 to 10 hours per day.
- 300,000 base salary plus an incentive bonus model to earn more.
- 60,000 signing bonus and opportunity for partnership, if desired
This beautiful community is a great place to vacation and an even better place to live.
- The hospital has won numerous national quality awards and is situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Live in an area that is a nationally ranked outdoor and fishing destination.
- Feel free to send.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains.
- Home to 4 seasons, 3 rivers and 2 lakes.
- Enjoy nearby Branson, MO, and just 2 hours from a major SEC University.
- Employed or Partnership Track - You Choose.
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options and a low cost of living.
- Students score above state & national averages on achievement tests.
- Take in spectacular mountain views and enjoy fabulous fishing and water sports in some of the clearest lakes and rivers in the United States Come experience a laid back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Join a collegial, well-managed hospitalist team.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.