Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a service line that enjoys strong support from both the hospital and community, strike a great work / life balance and earn an exceptional income!
- Employed or Partnership Track - You Choose.
- Live in an area that is a nationally ranked outdoor and fishing destination.
- Enjoy nearby Branson, MO, and just 2 hours from a major SEC University.
- The hospital has won numerous national quality awards and is situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Home to 4 seasons, 3 rivers and 2 lakes.
- Feel free to send.
- 300,000 Base Salary + $60,000 Signing Bonus
Set in the Rolling Hills of the Ozarks
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join an established group that has been in existence for over 18 years.
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options and a low cost of living.
- 300,000 base salary plus an incentive bonus model to earn more.
- HOS 9863577 (IND/TR).
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Take in spectacular mountain views and enjoy fabulous fishing and water sports in some of the clearest lakes and rivers in the United States Come experience a laid back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains.
- Students score above state & national averages on achievement tests.
- Join a collegial, well-managed hospitalist team.
- Scheduled for 12 hour shifts but usually work 8 to 10 hours per day.
- 268 bed regional hospital with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arkansas.
- 60,000 signing bonus and opportunity for partnership, if desired
This beautiful community is a great place to vacation and an even better place to live.
- 7 On and 7 Off Block Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago