Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They were the first to offer minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, are an accredited Chest Pain Center, and fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- In 2016, it was ranked 23rd best overall economy, according to WalletHub, and has earned the reputation as the region's industrial hotspot with Tyson Foods' world headquarters being located there.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale is a 222-bed acute care facility.
- Springdale strives to honor a 30-minutes-or-less service pledge.
- Springdale is located in northwest Arkansas just 2 hours south of Springfield, Missouri and about 2 hours east of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 222 hospital beds.
- The facility offers an array of services from acute care inpatient rehabilitation to orthopedics.
- Springdale, Arkansas, the fourth largest city in Arkansas, is a diverse and friendly community.
- They also have an excellent school system and the founding of Northwest Arkansas Community College gives residents the option to continue their education.
- 7 on / 7 off shifts.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Nov 8.