Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or truly BE.
- Patient Volume: 13-15.
- This group is very well respected by the community and hospital.
- No license,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Willing to take the boards within first 2 years.
- Opportunity to assist in coverage while determining if opportunity is a mutual fit.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Fabulous opportunity to join a well-established, busy Pulmonology group.
- It has been in practice for many years and they are adding an additional pulmonologist to assure they continue their reputation of providing excellent outpatient and inpatient services while always being available for consultations with other specialties.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 28.