Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity to assist in coverage while determining if opportunity is a mutual fit.
- No license,.
- Willing to take the boards within first 2 years.
- This group is very well respected by the community and hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Location: Arkansas.
- It has been in practice for many years and they are adding an additional pulmonologist to assure they continue their reputation of providing excellent outpatient and inpatient services while always being available for consultations with other specialties.
- Fabulous opportunity to join a well-established, busy Pulmonology group.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 13-15.
- BC or truly BE.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 28.