Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Growing resort city has an immediate need for an additional Hospitalist physicians.
- Quality of Life: 7-On/7-Off Schedule, 6 Aprn's on Hospital Floor.
- Annual Job Growth of 3%.
- Blocked Schedule, Covering One Hospital.
- Experience a growing, laid back, recreational community with excellent school systems.
- 300,000 Base Salary.
- Population Growth of 36% Since 2000.
- Unlimited Recreational Activities: Ozark Lake & River Country: The Bull Shoals Lake, Fly-fishing Capitol of The United States, Eight Time Best Golf Course in The State, Area Wineries and Lakefront Resorts.
- 60,000 Signing Bonus.
- Top 20 cities in the United States for sportsmen in Outdoor Life magazine, Resort Destination Ranked.
- 268-Bed Regional Medical Center with 100+ Physicians on Staff, 14-County Draw Area With a Population of 256,000 People.
- Public Library with Nationaly Touring Art Exibits, Weekly Theme Nights and Kids Activities Classes.
- Cost of Living is 14% Below National Average
Please reference: Hosp 7301.
- 2 for Field and Stream's Best Fishing Communities in America.
- Resort Lake and River City.
- Excellent Public and Private Schools.
- Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Robust Benefits Package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Arkansas.
- Private Hospitalist Group.
- Area College with 1,500 Students Yearly and 50+ Majors.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago