Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brookland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have current Arkansas License & DEA.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Our locums will provide cross cover for our assistance from Eicu (basically tele ICU ) for the ICU patients from 8p onwards every evening.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Board Certified.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Length Of Assignment: 4- 6 months.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Support.
- EMR: Epic - I need to know experience level.
- Patient Volume: current patient census is: 10-12 per nocturnist.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Floor.
- Seeking Arkansas Licensed Hospitalist for night shifts (ask provider if they are open to day shifts too).
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist.
- Specialty Requested: Board Certified Hospitalist.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Schedule: currently, client has immediate needs for Nocturnist coverage (2 providers would be Ideal).
- They should feel comfortable in the ICU and with vented patients although hospital does have backup pulmonary support.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Expected procedures include intubation and central line placement.
- Shift Times will vary from 5p5a or 6p-6a depending upon the week.
- Start Date / Length Of Assignment: Asap - for the n.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.