Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brookland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Start Date / Length Of Assignment: Asap - for the n.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Length Of Assignment: 4- 6 months.
- Schedule: currently, client has immediate needs for Nocturnist coverage (2 providers would be Ideal).
- Board Certified.
- Seeking Arkansas Licensed Hospitalist for night shifts (ask provider if they are open to day shifts too).
- Expected procedures include intubation and central line placement.
- Specialty Requested: Board Certified Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Support.
- Shift Times will vary from 5p5a or 6p-6a depending upon the week.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Floor.
- Patient Volume: current patient census is: 10-12 per nocturnist.
- They should feel comfortable in the ICU and with vented patients although hospital does have backup pulmonary support.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Must have current Arkansas License & DEA.
- EMR: Epic - I need to know experience level.
- Our locums will provide cross cover for our assistance from Eicu (basically tele ICU ) for the ICU patients from 8p onwards every evening.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.