Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jonesboro provides Big City amenities, while still carrying Small Town charm.
- Beds: 228 beds w/ 36 bed ICU.
- Located about one hour from Memphis, Tennessee, it offers many activities to be explored.
- This Nocturnist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the state of Arkansas.
- City / State: Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- We place physicians in all states.
- H1B Visa candidates accepted.
- Position: Permanent Nocturnist (Hospital Medicine).
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- BC/BE in IM.
- ADC: 14-17.
- Accepting H1B Visa Candidates.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- This area is known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, and low cost of living.
- Facility Profile: Provides wide range of medical care services and treatments, using high quality diagnostic and therapeutic technologies.
- Job Number: AR1373.
- 1-Hr from Memphis, TN.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- Foster Crown: Permanent Nocturnist in Arkansas w/Earning Potential Over $300,000.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 12-hour shifts.
- Outstanding and Competitive Base Pay w/ Earning Potential well over $300,000.
- Perm Compensation: Earning potential of over $300,000, plus comprehensive health and welfare package and relocation assistance.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this outstanding regional health system.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.