Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Accepting H1B Visa Candidates.
- 1-Hr from Memphis, TN.
- Jonesboro provides Big City amenities, while still carrying Small Town charm.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 12-hour shifts.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Outstanding and Competitive Base Pay w/ Earning Potential well over $300,000.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- City / State: Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- Foster Crown: Permanent Nocturnist in Arkansas w/Earning Potential Over $300,000.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this outstanding regional health system.
- Located about one hour from Memphis, Tennessee, it offers many activities to be explored.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Job Number: AR1373.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- We place physicians in all states.
- BC/BE in IM.
- Position: Permanent Nocturnist (Hospital Medicine).
- ADC: 14-17.
- Facility Profile: Provides wide range of medical care services and treatments, using high quality diagnostic and therapeutic technologies.
- This Nocturnist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the state of Arkansas.
- Beds: 228 beds w/ 36 bed ICU.
- H1B Visa candidates accepted.
- This area is known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, and low cost of living.
- Perm Compensation: Earning potential of over $300,000, plus comprehensive health and welfare package and relocation assistance.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Sep 2.