Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: We have 2 full time day shift and each of them will team up with a MidLevel provider.
- Start Date: Jan 18-24.
- Feb 1-Feb 7.
- Routine Rounding.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Board Certified - DEA.
- Hospital has an Open ICU but w/auto consult to Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 12-15 patient census per day.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist.
- Certifications Required:Current/Active - Arkansas License.
- Patient Demographi.
- Additional Hospital.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months to start.
- Every other week until FT solution is finalized.
- Hospital Staff.
- Length Of Assignment: January 2022 >>>.
- Intubation would be a +.
- 5-6 admissions per day.
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Feb 15-Feb 21.
- MediTech is the EMR.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Schedule: Day Shifts (7am-7pm).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Location: Russellville, Arkansas.
- However not a deal-breaker.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 28.