Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fort Smith) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insertion of Intra-Aortic Balloon pump (Iabp).
- Diagnostic/therapeutic taps.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Non-invasive (BiPAP/Cpap).
- Insertion of PA catheter.
- Insertion of Arterial line.
- Start Date: Nov 21, 2022 (90-day cred/Temp priv).
- Clean, Active DEA.
- Licensed in AR.
- ICP evaluation and management.
- December 4.
- December 26 - January 1.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Acls, Atls, BLS.
- Ventilation Management.
- Insertion of Central line.
- Admissions: No.
- Schedule: Rounding plus.
- Dialysis catheter placement.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- December 19 - December 25.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Facility Type: Clinic (Inpatient).
- W/bronchial alveolar lavage (BAL).
- Chest tube insertion.
- Evaluation and management of acute volume/BP issues.
- Temporary placement.
- 7a-7p - Rounding plus 24-hour.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths.
- November 21 - 28.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Fort Smith, AR.
- Invasive (ETT/NT/Tracheostomy).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 9.