Hospitalist Jobs in Arkansas
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Hot Springs State
Photo: View of Little Rock Arkansas from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fort Smith) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Clinic (Inpatient).
- December 26 - January 1.
- Dialysis catheter placement.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Ventilation Management.
- Location: Fort Smith, AR.
- Insertion of Arterial line.
- Non-invasive (BiPAP/Cpap).
- Temporary placement.
- December 19 - December 25.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- November 21 - 28.
- W/bronchial alveolar lavage (BAL).
- Diagnostic/therapeutic taps.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Insertion of Intra-Aortic Balloon pump (Iabp).
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Clean, Active DEA.
- Invasive (ETT/NT/Tracheostomy).
- Acls, Atls, BLS.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Insertion of Central line.
- Start Date: Nov 21, 2022 (90-day cred/Temp priv).
- Insertion of PA catheter.
- December 4.
- Licensed in AR.
- Evaluation and management of acute volume/BP issues.
- 7a-7p - Rounding plus 24-hour.
- ICP evaluation and management.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Admissions: No.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths.
- Chest tube insertion.
- Schedule: Rounding plus.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 9.